Sweden, MalmöFull time
The Product Manager is responsible for the development and roll-out of new and existing products to sell in all the various Industrial Chemicals segments.
This role has to insure the liaison between the suppliers and the sales organization. The Product Manager implements a sales plan for the product and ensures structured evolution reports to suppliers.
Main tasks consist of:
- Identify trends and developments and convert them into opportunities
- Relationship manager for suppliers (including principals) and customers
- Set strategies for long term growth of products and be responsible for negotiating prices
- Insure regular follow up of product sales targets by Business Development Manager
- Being responsible for the sales revenue and material margin at product level
- Pricing guideline by market segment and customer typology
- Acting as a point of contact for colleagues (commercial, technical, R&D), including providing training
You have experience from the engineering/chemistry-preferably Coatings/Adhesive/Plastic/Rubber sector (perhaps in R&D or in a lab) and a few years of business experience and are now curious to develop more towards the commercial side. With your deeper knowledge in technology, your ability and curiosity to solve problems, you will be a good technical support to the sales team but above all you will be able to see new business opportunities!
You are result-focused, persistent and enjoy both product development and meeting with customers, where you will have an opportunity to present the new products and concepts. Your focus will therefore be both towards the customer, the market and the materials and you need to be both sales-oriented, have a financial mind and good communication skills. Negotiating is a skill you possess or are curious to develop.
As you will be working in an international environment, communication in English is important both verbally and in written form.
Knowledge in ERP and CRM systems is meritorious.
A varied job in a well-established and growing company.
Caldic Sweden is an exciting company with innovative products and good personal development opportunities together with skilled specialists and managers.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Managing Director, Niklas Ekman at +46 707-845539.
We invite candidates for interview on an ongoing basis and the position will be closed when the right candidate is found.
On our website you can read more about what it's like to work at Caldic, our culture, who we are and what we believe in.
We look forward to hearing from you!